I am a self-taught, contemporary visual artist from Singapore who lives and paints in Chiang Mai, North Thailand. I have sold paintings to art lovers and collectors living in Singapore, Malaysia, Bangkok, Denmark, Texas, New York and London. I have also illustrated a children’s book to raise funds for a children’s charity in Thailand (‘Jo & Gecko‘ by Magali Du Parc Crosta, available on Amazon).
I express my dreams, whimsical musings (or not), the magic, joys, pains and beauty of every day life and my inner consciousness with strong, bright acrylic colours or oil paint to express a childlike wonder. I enjoy experimenting with different techniques and media (including sculptures in paper and plaster). I tell stories in my paintings or present a scene and situation caught in a moment of time and space.
Enjoy my gallery and selection of paintings; I hope you find one here that resonates with you. It would be great to hear from you! Contact me directly if you wish to purchase my art. Limited prints are available upon request, book illustration enquiries and commissions are welcome!
• 1st Solo Exhibition: 21 May 2009, Look At This Gallery, Chiang Mai, Thailand
• 2nd Solo Exhibition: 11 March 2012, Yoga Tree, Chiang Mai, Thailand
• 3rd Solo Exhibition: Anchan Vegetarian Restaurant mural & paintings, 11 Oct 2012 in Chiang Mai, Thailand
• 4th Solo Exhibition: “Past Journeys” 25 June 2013, Anchan Vegetarian Restaurant, Chiang Mai, Thailand
• 5th Solo Exhibition: “Songs of the Elements” 2 Aug 2013, Sangdee Gallery, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Note: I also conduct volunteer art projects and mural paintings with disadvantaged children and adults to give them a voice.
Home • Gallery • Art for Sale • Blog